Established in 2010, Alex Truesdale Wills Limited is a member of the Institute of Professional Willwriters (IPW), a self-regulating professional body, which was established in 1990 to promote standards within the Will-writing profession and to protect the interests of its members and of the public.
As a member firm we are qualified by examination to write Wills and associated documents and must:
- carry at least £2 Million Professional Indemnity Insurance cover per client – we carry £5 million insurance per client
- carry at least £2 Million Public Liability Insurance cover per client
- undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check
- undertake Continuous Professional Development to ensure our service is leading edge and reflects best practice
- comply with all aspects of the IPW’s Code Of Practice, which is sponsored by The Chartered Trading Standards Institute