Definitions: In these Terms and Conditions and in the Privacy Notice, Alex Truesdale Wills Limited is referred to as “we” or “us”.
Please read these Terms and Conditions of use (“Terms”) carefully before using our website. By using our website, you accept these Terms and the Privacy Notice, and agree to abide by them. If you do not agree with these Terms, you must not use our website.
Personal data: You agree that when using our website, we may collect personal data from you. A description of how we will use your personal data can be found in our Privacy Notice.
Your obligations: In using our website, you must:
- Use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of our website by, any third party;
- Not engage in any conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person;
- Not upload, post, transmit or distribute any material or information (i) where you do not own or have the right to use the intellectual property rights in that material or (ii) which is unlawful or which is potentially harmful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, pornographic or otherwise obscene, racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or damaging to the reputation of Alex Truesdale Wills Limited;
- Not interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our website, any equipment, systems or network used to operate our website;
- Not transmit any data or send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programmes or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer or hardware;
- Use current virus checking software; and
- Not reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website.
Disclaimer: The information materials and opinions contained on this website and related websites are for general information purposes only, are not intended to constitute legal or other professional advice, and should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific advice relevant to particular circumstances. Alex Truesdale Wills Limited makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about any of the content of this website (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content), or any content of any other web site referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this website.
- Alex Truesdale Wills Limited does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information or materials published on this website. If you wish to find out more about the information in the materials published, please contact us on email@example.com.
- Certain parts of this site and related websites link to external internet sites, and other external internet sites may link to this website. Alex Truesdale Wills Limited is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.
- We cannot guarantee that our website and any documents, files and information hosted or downloaded from this site will be free from viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware and other harmful programmes or computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. We are not liable for any loss, which may be suffered by any person arising from any such harmful code or computer code.
- Links to other websites are provided for information only. We have no control over the content of such websites and accept no responsibility for material found on them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Copyright: The copyright in the content of all the pages on our website is owned by us. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions. All our rights are reserved. We allow you to carry out the following actions:
- View and display the content of our website; and
- Print or download to a local or network hard drive extracts from or whole pages for your personal use provided that you do not delete the copyright notice (for example, “© Alex Truesdale Wills 2022”) from printouts and downloads.
You are not allowed to:
- Modify the paper or digital copies of any material you have printed off or downloaded in any way without our prior written consent. You are not permitted to incorporate any materials, or any part of the materials, from our website as part of any other work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form; or
- Distribute or copy any part of our website for any commercial purposes.
- The names and logos identifying our website and Alex Truesdale Wills Limited are owned by us.
Changes to Terms: We may revise these Terms and Conditions by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time for any changes we have made, as they are binding on you.